My Bad Yall, Part 2 is coming Soon and some other stuff!

Will You Forgive Me If Yelv Dabs?
Recently I have been feeling awful,like I don't think I got proper rest and had a lot of headaches so I wound up groggy and irritated most of the time (It might not have shown to people I like,but I just wanted to crawl into a hole like a troll and fuss all day lol). So far I'm trying to see how I'll close the story.

Other Stuff
I think I'll put all my story pictures here,or any XCX related pictures I make from now on,just so this place won't look like a total ghost town. I'm also thinking about going back to writing in the fanilogue format, accompanied with writing scenarios before and after.

Comments

  1. Yelv is proud of that dab. Jenkai would tackle him for doing that XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts